Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sephora Coming VERY Soon!

Ohmaigawd!

I just cannot contain my happiness from hearing the new that Sephora is going to open on the 28th April! Or so I heard from the rumours :p

Hehe

But still, for you make up junkies obviously (like me too :p) you would obviously believe it, right?

I've found an article on MSN saying it will be opened early May but as the rumours goes around, Sephora is expected to launch this Thursday!


*Blast my head off!*

I want the NAKED palette! Everyone else is lemming for it and I MUST grab it too!

But sadly I'll be at Melaka until this Saturday for my VIVA and interview for degree.

T__________________________T

Calm down Izzah, it's your future you're talking about. Chill.  Anybody who is going for the opening let me know what brands they're going to bring in, please? :D

Time for research report again!

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment