Monday, April 25, 2011

Bachelors (Honours) of Communication and Media Studies (Journalism)

Yeay! 

I've got Journalism for the interview to degree!


Alhamdulillah!

My first choice and I am very thankful for it. I'm really scared for the interview since the last time I had an interview was like three years ago and that was for my diploma!

I really, really, really hope that I can ace this and InsyaAllah I will be joining my friends at UiTM Shah Alam :D


My friend posted this few hours ago and my God, just look at the number of students applying Broadcast!

O.O

And look at how many students applied for Journalism.

T____T

So sad! How many will be in my class (if I do get Journalism) if only 10 from diploma applied for it??

O.o

Does this mean less competition or more? 

O.o

I'm puzzled O.O

Anyways I'll update you with my interview soon! :D

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment