Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Craves

I am currently having my 'crave' phase. I see food on the internet and it makes me remind of some good food. This is bad since I need to get my weigh down a little bit.

:(

Okay, the trash lorry outside my house is destroying the nice smell from the kitchen (eeewwwww).

Anyways, these are the current food that I'm craving for (as of now).

1. Selera Kampung's Ikan Pari Asam Pedas


Oh my gawd! It is seriously the nicest asam pedas in Melaka and I am planning to go there tomorrow. The fish is fresh, the gravy is super nice and it's pedas! But to those who cannot stand the kepedasan, I'm sorry to tell you, you've just had a great lost in tasting the nicest asam pedas in Melaka ( and probably in the whole world).

2. Selera Kampung's Kerabu Mangga (Mango Salad)


This is the most important side dish that I eat with asam pedas. It is a little bit more pedas than other restaurants I've tasted but it's the perfect accompaniment. 

3. Baklava



These baklava were from Bangsar Village II. I can't recall the name of the store but it's next to the chocolate shop. I've found other baklava and the nearest to me and the nicest is the one at Ampang Point. 

An Arabian mak cik there sells dates, fig and raisins and of course these awesome baklavas. It is cheaper (RM 8 for 6 pieces, not too sure) but it is still one of my favourite.

4. Taman Melawati's Nasi Kerabu (at Pasar Tani/ Farmer's Market)


My mom who was the one responsible in introducing me to this wonderful breakfast dish. Yes, I eat this for breakfast. This is the second best nasi kerabu I've tasted so far. The best nasi kerabu is one made by my friend's mom (ohmoigodicouldeatthosenow) :D

I usually eat mine with the daging salai, keropok, telur masin and the vegetables. 

5. Wondermilk's Cupcakes


I cannot tell you enough how I love and adore these cupcakes. Definitely the best cupcake (for me)! I could spend the whole day eating these and craving for more.

Talk about putting in all those fats huh?

Now let me have that piece of steamed moist chocolate cake ;)

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment