Thursday, March 03, 2011

Awan Yang Terpilu

I am going away for trip to Kedah! To Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) in Sintok to be specific.

:D

I'm only going there because the video clip my group made for last semester's assignment is nominated for 'Best Video Clip' category for the Festival Filem dan Video Pelajar Malaysia (FFVPM). But still, it's just another reason to go away for a trip before my diploma ends :p

I'm so excited since I've never been there and I really don't know what to expect! So I googled the place first.

My eyes went this big when I saw the map,

O.O


I'm going to 'A' :)

Can you see how close it is to Thailand?! The first thought that came to my mind was 'The journey would take a freaking day on bus!'

T_____________________T

Oh yea, we're going on a UiTM bus since we are representing UiTM and will be staying in the UUM campus.

After realising it's going to be a long journey and the possibility of not having anything to do there since it's way in the 'ulu', I googled car rental companies, ferry rides to Langkawi (Langkawi is quite near to the place I'm going and hopefully we'll get to go there :D) and things to do in Kedah.

I'm such a big freak aren't I?

:p

The journey is about 4 days. We will depart (cheh, bunyi macam naik airplane je :p) Thursday (today) at 2pm and we will head back to Melaka on Sunday (time to be announced).

Now, my suitcase looks like I'm going to a 2-weeks trip! I don't know what to wear there so I just bought anything related to holiday clothes. Though there will be the award night and the theme is 'smart casual' (thank you for giving an easy theme).

I don't know what to wear for that :S

Maybe I'll just shop over there and see what's nice :p

Borrowed Manul's (will tell you about him later) iPod for the trip and charging it :D

Pray I'll be in a safe trip!

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment