Monday, February 14, 2011

You Are Beautiful

Okay, this is not an empowering post what-so-ever. It's just a song has captured my hearts and (obviously) my ears! :D

I have not listen to Wang Lee Hom for a long time! I remember the first time I discovered him was when I was into this one Chinese guy. I sort of got addicted to all the Chinese stuff but there's good that came out of it.

I started to learn Mandarin myself (only understand a few of them) but I don't know how to communicate with the language :p But I do know how to pronounce them :D I plan to take up Mandarin as my third language once I start my degree :D

The best thing I've got from having all these crazy addiction is I found two favourite singers! Wang Lee Hom and Jay Chou! :D

Oh-me-God! Wang Lee Hom is to die for! He's so charismatic, handsome, cute and all things good *yummm* :p



Jay Chou is cute but he's sometimes too emo. Oh, looks a little like my dad.



 O.o

Anyways, enjoy this current favourite from Wang Lee Hom, Mei which means 'beautiful' :D

Can't stop listening to it! Gah! <3s



Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment