Friday, December 03, 2010

Purr-fume

If you have not heard this, it's okay.

Katy Perry launched her first perfume, Purr! It was launched early last month. I was going to post this but have not gotten around to do it since I was busy with my finals -___-

The bottle is so pweetty! :D Diamonds, cat-shaped and purple of course it'll grab my attention! Unfortunately it is only available in the US, specifically Nordstrom.

On the Nordstrom website it says,

Purr by Katy Perry eau de parfum begins with the aroma of peach nectar and forbidden apple, evolves with a distinct floral bouquet of jasmine blossom, Bulgarian rose and vanilla orchid, and slowly reveals accents of creamy sandalwood and musk. Like the singer herself, Purr is playful yet sophisticated. Katy Perry transcends barriers with her music—so does her new fragrance.

The perfume is available in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml and retails at $45-65.

The print ad for Katy Perry's Purr perfume

I envy you US residents! :(


Katy Perry on the launch of her first perfume, Purr.

But for now I would appreciate it if someone would give me a bottle or a set of Vera Wang's Princess ;D

I have been in love with the perfume since I first smell it few years ago and now I wonder why didn't I get it any sooner? O.o



 Is it just me or does anyone realize I'm liking perfumes in purple? O.O

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment