Monday, September 19, 2011

Class Oh Class

Now that my classes are in full swing I have begin to feel the study mood momentum going up! :)

I am excited to experience new subjects. Whoops! Hold on. Let me tell you a little about the subjects that I am taking for this 5-months semester.

I have 9 subjects (WTF! CRAZY!) with accumulations of credit hours up to 29. As soon as I realized the amount of credit hours that I have I just prayed to Allah that I can make this through with strong physical and mental.

I really don't know how I will score but all I know is that I'm going to do the best I can for all subjects. I mean if I can excel diploma, degree is just another hurdle, right? O.o

Anyways, these horrifyingly sounded subjects are :-

1) Mandarin Language 1
2) Business and Professional Communication
3) Ethnic Relations
4) Communication Research and Methods
5) Management
6) Newswriting and Reporting
7) Copy Editing
8) Feature Writing
9) Marketing Public Relations

The last subject I listed is an elective subject and I had to choose between 4 other subjects but since I had my eye on some PR subjects I took it.

Besides having all these subjects I despise the fact that I have classes on Friday. Back in Melaka, classes on Friday will always be changed to any other day but here I think I have beg the lecturer to change the schedule. Not looking forward to that.

I'm starting to miss Melaka talking about all this. Sigh....

Anyways, nothing interesting have yet to happen so I'm just going to leave you here.

OH WAIT!

It's my Mama's birthday today! So I want to wish her

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA! 

You have been the most AMAZING mom I have ever had and I wouldn't trade you for anything in this whole world! May Allah bless you and have a great year Mama! I love you! 

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment