Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Last Day

This is the umpteenth time I'm saying sorry for leaving my blog to be filled with spider's web. Sigh. I have been working and going back and forth to different places and at the end of the day I will be super tired to even switch on the laptop.

I finally have the time to update and surprise, surprise.... I'm going to end my job this FRIDAY!

*it's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!* 

Friday reminds me of Rebecca Black and Rebecca Black reminds me of Friday xD

I am happy as hell I can be and I cannot wait to leave the job. After almost 3 months looking at papers and FCRs, BLs, invoices, packing list (yes those are the terms I learnt working there) and what not it's finally time to go!

Trust me although I am very much happy to be leaving the company I will be missing the fun and great people working there :')

Shasha, Mia, Mira, Kak Ju, Cassie, Jeremy and others, sigh, I will miss them so much and I hope that I can meet up with them even after I have stopped working. They are the best people to work with and I love them dearly :')

I'm getting emo now but who doesn't, right?

Hehe

It's time for dinner and let us grace the food with prayers and thank Allah for the rezeki :)

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment