Thursday, January 13, 2011

Origins, NARS, Sigma and Other Wants

Watch this video and you'll understand what I'm about to say.



Done? No?! GO WATCH UNTIL THE END!

Done now? Okies, good :)

If you feel like buying some of the products TiffanyD mentioned in the video, you probably have the idea how much I want those stuff too. But I'm not allowed to go on a shopping spree until February :(

Why? Because I made a stupid promise to someone that I won't go spending my money without any reason, and it's not my mom.

-_____________________________________-

Anyways, some of the stuff that makes me wanna buy them are these. Oh, I really believe in what Tiffany says since she has oily skin like me and I did try a few products that she recommended and it worked well on me :)

The first one is the Garnier Skin-Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller.

What I like about this eye roller is that it acts as a concealer and a treatment in one. For those who really did watch the video, Tiffany mentioned this. Although it is not a universal product, people with generally fair to medium skin tone would benefit to this.

Now, I did try to search for this product at the local drugstore but to fail I didn't find one :( What they had was the Skin-Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller. But if anyone and I mean ANYONE knows where to get this product in Malaysia it would be really help full if you inform me :)

The second product mentioned in the video was the Origins' VitaZing

I have not tried it yet but from the way Tiffany raved about it and the comments I read at the website it has totally pull me in to buy it.

VitaZing is actually categorized as moisturiser but it has a tint to it that made it more like a tinted moisturiser but it's not and it comes with an SPF 15 which means you don't have to put another product on your face and saves your ka-ching ka-ching from buying sunblocks :D

Tiffany also mentioned that she doesn't have to wear foundation when she's wearing this. I love that concept since I don't really like to put a whollota products on my face and it saves my make up time :D

One thing that was bothering me was Tiffany is living in the winter season when she wears this. You really need moisturisers when it's cold and dry which makes it ideal to wear it there. Being a Malaysian it is obviously super hot here. I'm a little bit worried if the moisturiser would give a little more than what I need from a moisturiser :(

I will try to get a sample of it and hopefully it won't break me out. For those who have tried this, your opinion would be really helpful :)

This next product wasn't in the video but it was from Tiffany's earlier videos. She mentioned about Origins' Brighter by Nature Skin Tone Correcting Serum.

I just like this product for no reason :p

It's basically a serum that can help reduce discolouration and from the comments or reviews I read most people that have used this product said it has helped them to lighten up dark spots.

I have a red-ish skin tone so I do get redness on my cheeks. I'm considering to buy this just to see if it can help in reducing the redness that I have plus, as Tiffany had said, it works great as a face primer as it has a little bit of tint to it :)

Another product I would love to get my hands on is the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation.

I heard great reviews about this product but sadly Malaysia does not have NARS counters or stores here :(

Boo hoo :(

A little angel told me Malaysia is going to have Sephora, I really really wish that they would bring NARS here :D

Anyways, about this product it's a foundation that gives you a dewy finish. Or so it says. Tiffany had used this and from her review she had not had any breakouts from it and that's why I would really love to try this.

I do not like the bottle because it doesn't have a pump so you have to pour it out and that will just make it messy but I think NARS get a lot of complains from customers who used it so they decided to sell the pump too :D

Yay! No more sloppy sloppy! :D

This next product is too cute not to be put in. It's the Sigma 12 Brush Kit - Make Me Blush!


Don't they look super cute with the pink handles? :D I'm totally loving the colour!

I really really want this brush set. I have a set of brush bought from M.A.C but it doesn't contain all the basic brushes. I really don't want to spend a lot on make up brushes as I'm still an amateur in this make up thingy so it's a really good kit to start with.

They have blue, black and purple too but the pink is the prettiest :D

It also comes with a container to let you store your brushes!


Pretty right? :D

Me want, me want, me want!

Oh and the last product I would really love to get is the Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80 brush.

I will get this brush once I get the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation to go with it. I discovered this brush when I was watching Michele's Foundation Routine: NARS Sheer Glow.

It looked super soft and Michele mentioned that it doesn't shed so that's a good thing :)

And that wraps up the stuffs that I want to buy once I'm out from this friggin' torment :D

Ps: I'm sorry for some of the non-high-quality pictures. Blogger picture thingy just messes it up :(

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment