Saturday, December 11, 2010

Drum Rolls Please!

I have another post about food but I guess food has been conquering the space lately, I think I should give it a rest ;)

After waking up yesterday morning I was really anxious to find out what I've gotten for my fifth semester. It was nerve-wrecking, heart thumping, jaw dropping, eye-popping and other imaginable words you could use to describe your feeling when you're about to receive anything that would change part or your entire life!

And of course there would be drum rolls. Real or imaginable :p

The drum rolls that are leading as you get to know your life-changing moment. Some may be slow, just a slow thump. Some might be a heart racing one. It differs to each and everyone.

Mine was more like the first one. It was Friday so I had the slightest hope that it would bring me a little bit of luck.

First, I checked the student portal. The 'Examination Result' was still missing since the day before. On the middle section of the portal told me that the result is available at 9am. They also said result will be emailed to students.

During that my Facebook tab was open (as it would always have :p) and one of my friends commented that she checked her results through her email.

So to my email I go and it was there and........................ *drum rolls*


I've maintained and it was the highest GPA I've gotten! :D

Wootwoot!

Definitely a happy girl for the whole day :D

One more semester to go and InsyaAllah I will try to get the VC Award, Amin :)

ps: I can't sleep so I decided to write this down :p

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment