Sunday, November 21, 2010

Benefit's Her Name was Glowla

As promised, this is the item I managed to grab during the hustling and bustling of final exam :D

Benefit's Her Name was Glowla. I have wanted this since I first saw it on Benefit's website. I was out with my sister to get my mind off all the books I have been reading and we went to Pavilion. I took a peak at Benefit's counter and asked if their holiday collection is already in or not and God bless me it was!

:D

In the kit you will get 10 items. CORALista, high beam, moon beam, 5 eyeshadows, BADgal lash mascara, and life on the A list lip gloss which comes in a cute packaging just nice for you to bring around while travelling.

Note though only the lip gloss is in full size, the rest are all sample size. I am not sure about the eyeshadows as I heard they are 'new' eyeshadows.

I think this is the best kit as for those who are new to Benefit can try a lot of products at one go and it only costs RM 153!

inside of the kit






CORALista

L - R: passion pearl, peachy sheen, terracotta satin, steamy copper and deep bronze 

highbeam

moon beam

life on the A list lip gloss and BADgal mascara

Go get yours now as it is a limited edition kit! Happy shopping! :D

Willwritelater XP

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, i just stumbled upon ur blog and i am very interested in benefit her name was glowla. was wondering whether are they still selling this limited edition pallette in kl? im from sarawak so they dont have benefit counters here. i love this pallette!! what do u think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi isabel!

    im sorry to inform you that this palette is limited edition. i dont think they're selling it anymore but i think you should wait til end of this year. if im not mistaken benefit comes out with limited edition kits during their holiday collection :)

    i love this palette too! :D everything i need in a make up bag ;) although the lip gloss is sheer but it could be worn over a lipstick :D

    hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete