Saturday, November 20, 2010

HP 7


HO JYEAH!


I've watched the 7th installment of the Harry Potter series last Thursday with my sisters and cousin and it was awesome :D


The movie did not need a lot of building up since it is the last part of the Potter series and the peak of the movie is the entire movie itself!


Anyways, I'm officially on a holiday and will return back to M-Land next year for my final semester as a diploma student. This means more posts! :D


Yes, time flies really fast and without realizing it is already almost the end of the year. Some may think it is sad to leave the year but at this point I am happy.


Why so? Ahem because it's the time for SALE!!!


I will be seeing my dad next week for some father-daughter bonding time aka shopping-time :p


Which reminds me I a little something that I managed to get last week and I will definitely show you.


*hinthintbenefithinthint


:)

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment