Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weddings.....

........always gets me. I am a sucker for romantic stuff be it cliche or just uber extraordinary.

You can often see my eyes totally drown in tears whenever I attend a wedding. Few months ago while reading proudduck's blog (as an everyday routine :p), she posted about her friend, Nana and Syafiq's, reception and I was in awe with the setting of the reception.

Everything looks perfect and I SUPER LOVE the bride's wedding dress :D

Few days ago, my roommate was googling some ideas for our assignment and she came across a video of a wedding and showed it to me (were you even looking for ideas, roomie? :p).

Maybe it was a girl's instinct or it was just my memory catching up with the graphics that I pointed out it was proudduck's friend's wedding!

My eyes were totally drown in tears to see the couple looking super sweet (cue: awwwwww.......). In my mind I was totally screaming 'I WANT THAT KIND OF WEDDING TOO!'.

This will be my dream wedding :D

If you don't believe me, check out the video :) It is produced by manggis.tv.



The Akad Nikah itself is already mind-blowing let alone the reception. Ahhhh....I feel like it's a fairytale :)

Ps: The picture is only a screenshot as proudduck has copyrighted her images and it is just wrong to steal other people's photographs.

Willwritelater XP

4 comments:

  1. Indubitably, it was awesome :O
    I would want a wedding like that too but I think it's possible to think more than that. After all, you do have that cool creative side of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwhhh baby :D im about to say something that's kinda personal here but i'll text you about it :D i have a creative side? O.O lol i think im the only one who has the least amount of creativity :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izzah,

    I know this is way too late but thank you for blogging about my wedding. Proudduck told me about your blog. It is very sweet of you dear. And I hope that your wedding one day will be more than what you dreamed of :D

    Thanks again dear

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi nana!

    it's a pleasure writing about it. i have always loved weddings and yours is definitely on the top of my list, if i ever create a list :D do thank proudduck for informing you about my blog :D best wishes for you and your husband too!

    <3

    ReplyDelete