Monday, February 12, 2018

i'm ready

I have never felt a feeling this strong,
that I am ready to welcome
a new person into my life. 

But ever since meeting a soul
that I would call a best friend,
it made me realise and acts as a reminder
of what I was focusing on
when I'm searching for a life partner.

Preparing my life with echoes of being together
Keeping the other side of the bed ready for my partner
Singing songs to bring you closer
Saving the other half of my soul for my insider

Thank you best friend for unintentionally
be the foundation that I thought I had lost

For unintentionally letting the real me
be reminded of how I really am
how I can actually be

For trusting me and let me be
the person who
you'd pour your heart inside out

Now, let me trust God to show the right path
And guide me to the right person

#fingerscross

No comments:

Post a Comment