Sunday, March 06, 2016

i love

I love my bed

I love my Cookie Monster pillow

I love seeing Atok smile

I love how I finally get my own room now (sort of)

I love my best friends

I love how my friendship with Hanis introduced me to a whole new gang

I love the way my mom nags 

I love when my little sister makes her own lawak hambar

I love tall guys, but I have never seem to get to date one

I love how I am obsessed with watching makeup videos now

I love how Youtube brings girls (and guys) all over the world to focus on enhancing beauty

I love how random I get at times (this is one of it)

I love the way I met with one of my best guy friend, who turned to be the best partner I ever had and then a husband to someone lovely.

I love how he tries to pujuk me but my ego was so high he tried harder and I eventually melt away

I love how crazy he can get with me and still be a gentleman when he meets my family and friends

I love it how we can still be friends after what seemed to be my mistake for parting away

I love how hard you try to stay away from me but can't seem to let go of me

I love how I seem to get along with most people I newly met

I love how Hanis always ask me if I want to join her hangout with her friends or family

I love how I feel like I have another family when I meet Hanis' and Fatin's family

I love how my best friends parents are still together

I love how their family treats me like I'm their daughter

I love that I have an only cousin on my mom's side

I love guys who has not too broad/muscular nor not too skinny bodies. Just nice

I love guys with sleek styles

I love travellers that I meet during my travelling days

I love how I could relate my entire relationship with Katy Perry during her days with Russel Brand

I love that 'Teenage Dream' was our song

I love that most of my concerts I went is with you

I love that you brought me to see your favourite band, Dashboard Confessional and try to win me back although I said that I'm done with you

I love it how secretly you made me listen and like Katy Perry when I wasn't into her that much

I love that I met you and you still stayed in my life after all that I did to you. I know I sound like the worst person but I was like that before

I love our secret little trip before I flew for my studies

I love our book swapping session and review

I love how my first live football game was with you

I love how you get along with my friends (pretty much all of them) 

I love how I am missing to pack my bags and set my foot on another path or country

I love meeting people from all walks of life

I love how I pretend to be healthy but I quickly lose my mind when I see food that I crave for

I love how peaceful I can be even when I'm alone

I love how I don't need to take care of another person's heart

I love knowing that Allah has set me with a very special person and I know I'm going to meet them sooner or later

I love when my friends and I get excited over a tiny matter

I love when I can talk to my best friends at any time or day, near or far, with makeup or with my just-woke-up face

I love it when my friends try to set me up with some dude whom they think I might be interested in

I love to stalk people, and I know you do that too. Admit it

I love it when I stalk someone and it leads me to their friend's cousin's sister's older brother's friend's social media. I know I've done more than a private investigator in less than 10 minutes.

I love it when I'm so focused on doing a task.

I love when I feel productive

I love it that I post more on this blog now

I love how blogging makes me feel like I have a job

I love how comfortable I can be after flying more than 10 times in a month

I love low I can sleep soundly at a public area in an unknown airport

I love the feeling of discovering new places

I love it that I have seen Aurora Borealis at 25

I love it that my friends get crazy with me

I love how my mom depends on me the things that my other siblings would not do

I love people watching

I love watching people be in the moment

I love when old couples walk hand in hand, side by side

I love the feeling of just lying in the dark on a strange land and only having the stars and aurora borealis laid out in front of me

I love how Allah has grant me most of my wishes and I am grateful for it

I love it when I started to wear the headscarf without my mom forcing me to do so

I love it when I feel content even with nobody special to share it with

I love when babies smile

I love how I am counting how many 'loves' I have up to this point. Cause I realised, that I love a lot of things and I truly appreciate it.

I love how the idea of writing this post came up right when I can't seem to fall asleep and my brain is spinning ideas for this post.

I love how I managed to write this much within 10 minutes and somehow feel joyful thinking about it. I know I have done so many things that I should be grateful for and writing this down helps as a reminder. 

This is beyond random but maybe you should do it too. Once in a while, it makes you feel lifted. I love it how I hate to switch down this laptop and go to sleep but I need to just so I won't miss my Subuh prayers. I guess that's it then. Try this one time. You'll enjoy. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment