Monday, March 07, 2016

brush egg dupe

Have you seen Instagram accounts selling en egg-shaped brush cleanser thingy? They come in pastel colours and costs from RM20 - RM30? 

Well, let me save you some cash and suggest you a cheaper version of the brush egg. Introducing you, the laundry scrubbing board by Daiso. I was in Daiso a few weeks back and I was just browsing around when I stumbled upon a weird looking rubber-ish egg. It looks exactly like the ones I've been seeing on those Instagram accounts.

Yessssss, have your mouths open wider 'til I can see your throat! Just kidding kayssss.









Doesn't it look identical? It's like meeting your twin but they work the same! I believe the original Brush Egg has a rubber texture and this is created equally the same. Mind that I don't have the original one but based on the reviews I've read before it sounds exactly the same. The whole brush egg has soft elevated dots and lines that it feels gentle towards your brushes. It just helps you to get into the nook and crannies of your brushes' bristles.

Anyone who does not know what Daiso is, it is basically a RM5 (RM5.30 with GST) shop in Malaysia that sells Japanese made products. They have anything and everything from food to stationary to glass plates and ceramics. Go if you have not and I guarantee that you will have trouble exiting the shop. Just warning ya.

What are you waiting for you makeup lovers and junkies? Go get 'em now!

I'll write soon. Toodles!

*This post is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment