Friday, March 04, 2016

fatin & afdzal's engagement



Can I just say this is like the most awaited moment in my life?! Like, ever?! Okay, probably not the most awaited but it's in the top 5 haha

If you have been following on Instagram (you should, or you can just see the row of pictures on the top of the page), you might have seen me post a picture of one of my best friend's engagement. I swear it's like the most beautiful engagement ceremony I have ever attended. The setting was perfect and my Tin was so so soooooo pretty! 

What I like about the event was that she hired a videographer. I'm all about videos. Seriously, if I were to get engaged and married, I want every single moment to be captured on video. I even feel like I want to start a vlog channel so I can reflect back what I have experienced and appreciate the priceless moments. I mean, see my Snapchat. I saved all of my videos and I bet I'm not the only one.

So two nights ago, I met up with my favourite Fatins, Tin and Atin (yes, that is how we distinguish each other), had pizzas and just chilled at Tin's place while discussing her upcoming wedding in May. May is going to be the wedding month for me with every weekend filled to the brim with wedding invitations (and that is why we need 200 outfits just for wedding events!). 

We were talking so much when Tin told us that her engagement video is finally done and posted. Inside, I was pretty much like a cheerleader, climbing up to the top of the pyramid and having the final jump high up on air. THAT is how excited I was. It turned out beautiful and oh goshhhhh..... Just see the video. Press 'Play' ok?

But ignore my face. I'm not photogenic, so I look a little bit different on camera. I think. Or maybe I just look like that. E, over.

Done talking typing. Enjoy and toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment