Thursday, February 12, 2015

blog post


I am SO excited to tell you that my second term of masters will include a blog assignment! I was so happy when I the lecturer informed my class about the assignment as I needed a more solid reason to keep on blogging. And having a blog that will be evaluated means a whole lot!

But I was left feeling a bit worried when I saw that the maximum word count would be 250 words. My first thought was like,


With the links, the references, strategies for SEO?


For real? Max 250 words?


When it hit me that it was really, really, really, real - whole load of emotions just blew inside.


For someone who babbles a lot and write long posts (refer to previous posts), I seems quite impossible to me. But I took it all in and just accept that fact. And then the lecturer said, 

"Well, not all of your posts will be until that limit. You can have a few longer posts. We just want you to practice writing in a very concise form".

Fair enough. At least I can have a few of them longer :D

Then comes the next question. What sort of blog will I write? This blog has been my go to place to share my travels, what I'm obsessed at that time and my thoughts on things that matters to me. 

It took around two weeks to come around the big idea before I decided on it. Apparently, food and travel was very common. But after an incident that happened to me just few days ago, an idea light bulb appeared and helped me decide on the theme.

If you'd like to know, click here ;)

From now on, I will juggle between these two blogs. To keep updated on the latest post on both blogs, just follow me :)

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment