Saturday, February 22, 2014

me time




I realised I have not updated this space for almost 3 months now and after reading my boss' blog, I suddenly had that tingly feeling of just logging into my blog and post something up. Honestly, it's not that I don't want to update and share my stories of my misadventures. It's just that I don't have the time.

If I could, I would post something up like at least 2 posts everyday (I wish) but the truth is, since I started working, it has totally take almost all the 24 hours 18 hours (6 hours of sleep is a must although I should get 8) that I have everyday. Working with an online shopping website has it's own pros and cons (like every other work). 

On the downside, people expect you to reply them almost immediately and they think you work on weekends too (hello, I have my own life to live too okay). But the good thing about it, I can just sit in my bed and work through all the emails with a cup of yummy juice right next to me on my bedside table. Ahh, bliss. Oh but this is only for the weekend hehe

But it's a whole different story when I'm at the office. I would be sitting at my desk at one time and the next thing, you will see me in the warehouse looking for items. Especially when it's sale time. Phew, that could really get me up in a sweat *wipesforehead*

After office hours, I would normally be among the last person to step out of the office. And before I go to sleep, I'll check my office emails again (workaholic alert? :|)

Today This morning,  I finally had the chance to spill some of my feelings here since I had woken up so abruptly for my morning prayers. I accidentally slept with my bedroom lights on which happens almost all the time since I started working -___-

Ahh the working life. You are good and bad at the same time. Please be good to me more now. I promise I'll work harder :D hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment