Thursday, November 07, 2013

changing winds

So, I had this thought for over the past year and I can't seem to quite put a definite finger on it until recently. The thought of changing blogging service provider has occurred to me since I found out the simplicity of Blogger's rival, WordPress.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't love Blogger but everybody has their change in winds, no? To test the waters on this new site, I actually made an account and started to experiment on the layouts and their functions. I even imported all blog posts into WordPress! THAT is how I was close to making up my mind. 

But alas, I still love Blogger. Sigh, which one should I go to? 

Blogger or WordPress?


1 comment:

  1. Funny how I've had the same thought over the past year. Though quite honestly, there's something to be said of sentiment, whether you want to open up a new book or continue writing on the old one. Though one should ask: how often do we write these days?

    ReplyDelete