Saturday, January 09, 2016

wish me luck

'Cause I'm going to my first ever audition for hosting a TV show *gasps*.

Yerps. That is exactly how my whole mind thinks when I decided to try out for it. I'm not exactly sure how it will go because I have never, ever tried for any hosting interview before but I hope it will turn out more than just fine. An 'okay' sounds better.

On another note, I think I need to polish my Malay language since the TV program I'm preparing myself for is a Malay-based talk show. Talk about screaming my lungs out because my Malay is not as good as I should be *pants*.

My mom is somehow confident that the try-out will turn out fine since apparently I can really talk a lot. She convinced me that it is worthwhile to take a shot since I never had an experience with these kinds of things. 

Oh well, when your mom says it will be okay, it will usually be okay. They say, a mother's instinct is always right and I'm crossing my fingers it will be a-okay. 

Before I buzz off, anyone has any experience auditioning for talk shows? Share them :)


Until then, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment