Monday, June 06, 2011

Work!

I've finally gotten a job! :D

Super happy about it since I was dreaming of working during holidays and I can finally slash that out of my 'things to do' list :D

It's not some super swanky job that pays 5 digits but at least I'm making money, right? And since my Mama is ALWAYS telling me to start saving than spending I think I might have a heart in keeping those hard earn cash.

I am currently staying at Shah Alam since my workplace is in Glenmarie. From my place to work takes at least 5 minutes to reach there WITHOUT all the jam. WITH jam, God it can take up to half an hour. This is school holiday mind you so just imagine how uber jam it's going to be once the holiday's are over! 

O.O

For the sake of getting experience I shall not waiver and I'll go through it. Besides the people there are nice and the first week of work started of pretty good, I must say ;)

I'm getting sleepy so I'm going to hit the sack and hello lullaby! xD

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment