Sunday, January 31, 2016

three degrees

I still cannot believe how my sister does it. I mean, she's definitely the academic superhero in our household fer sure (spelling is intended, not a typo). My petite big sister has officially graduated her degree in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, in short MBBS!


Pulling it further, this is her second and third degree after graduating in Bachelor in Biomedicine. Like hello, where did you get your brains from? So so so proud of my big sister!

Seeing her walking up the stage to retrieve her degree scroll is such an amazing feeling. I wonder what she was feeling up there. She might just feel hungry and wants the ceremony to end quick so she can eat.

Excuse the shaky image. Mama's hands are always shaking. No, she doesn't have Parkinson.

CONGRATULATIONS DR. NURUL JANNAH!

Are you sure you're a doctor now?

Go see her if you're feeling unwell. I'll let you know where you can stalk her haha

FYI: Makeup by me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment