Monday, July 23, 2012

Girls Night Out

Had a night out with my favourite girls last week, just a shy from Ramadhan. Yeays! I love our night outs. Just full of laughs, gossips, updates and pictures! Not to mention, we will always play a little dress up :D


Stole this from Fatin K's Instagram :p
A banker, doctor, psychologist and journalist to-be! 


Out of all the menu provided, we chose pasta. Ahem ahem great minds think alike :D


Our nice warm brownies with vanilla ice cream. Yummmssss


Had to wear the mini ones 'cause I have a small head :p


Introducing Fatin E and Efa!




Fatin K in her Linda Flare dress from ThePoplook 


My outfit for the night. Bag : MANGO, top: MANGO, pants : Uniqlo and shoes : Vincci

I never all this outfit labelling but I just feel like sharing :)

Till then.

1 comment: