Monday, July 16, 2012

Bottle It Up

Hello Earthlings!

Your favourite blogger is back! (even if I'm not your favourite just say so hehe)

As you can see, I've somewhat changed the layout of my blog. Let's say this is one of the points where I think I need a change in my life and by changing the layout it sort of resembles one of the turning points.

Cheh, speaking like I'm going to change the world pulak.

Anyways, I've decided to get back on track and start to write updates on my life  the things I think I should share with you. Thus, it will be filled with the missing events between now and the last post. Not to forget upcoming events :)

To start off, I just need to tell you how I am currently in love with Sara Bareilles and I have been sinking my ears to her music for the last 4 months.

Honestly speaking, Sara Bareilles is one of the most under-rated artists in the world. This girl can sing ANYTHING and she writes and makes music that makes sense (unlike the club-banging music the radio's been playing).

You can relate it with your life and as you go through the tracks from her first album 'Careful Confessions' to her newest EP 'Once Upon Another Time', you can see how much she has grown as an artist and be able to write the music that she wants to tell people to.

Give her a chance and try to listen to her songs. Oh, and listen in between the lines. Her lyrics have so many meanings that one's perception might differ from another :)

Here's one that is playing on my iTunes now, 'Bottle It Up'.

Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment