Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Complicated

I rarely post anything that will relate to my feelings or something that is so deep inside. Sometimes I wish that nobody knows how I feel but this time, it's not like that.

I feel like I want to scream my lungs out, never care about anybody who would jolt their heads to look at the crazy girl screaming for no reason.

I really do feel like doing that. For some reason, I held back and locked my self up to my nearest sensible sense.

Why do I feel geram in the first place?

I wish I can get the answers right when I needed it but no. I had to wait for the decision to come around. No, wait. That's not the right term. I have to wait for YOU to make your decision.

And I HATE waiting.

For those who are reading this, this post might probably be just some of my entries that are connected deeply to myself and how emotional I am about it.

You don't have to understand what it is or even go through the same thing I am going but I'm sure you definitely have felt this somewhere, somehow and at certain times. Or you just don't have feelings.

This is just something I need to let out and throw all my anger to and the nearest possible medium that I can do it to without (probably) hurting anybody  is my own personal space that some stranger will just read.

I'm just super complicated right now and I can't even begin to explain one of them.

Sorry for this un-informational post. This was not meant for anybody. It is just an emotional breakdown typed with black alphabets.

No comments:

Post a Comment