Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nora Elena

I am not really a big fan of Malay dramas since most of them are too clichéd and you know what's going to happen or in another way of saying it, you are the director of the drama. Although I am a big sucker for any drama or movie that involves Aaron Aziz *melts* :p

Recently, there is a new drama showing at the Akasia slot on TV3 'Nora Elena'. I only knew about it from the newspaper I read earlier of the first day the drama was played. I thought 'It's Aaron Aziz! Must watch so I can drool over him while watching the drama' :p


After the first episode I got hooked since they had an intense start up and that's how it got me to stick to it. The drama is based from a Malay novel 'Kasih Yang Suci' written by Meen Zulaikha. I'm pretty sure most viewers would be searching for the novel on the racks after watching the first few episodes of the drama!



I also noticed that the girl who was acting as Nora Elena, Siti Saleha was in an Enchanteur advertisement! Most actors and actresses acting are new-comers except for Aaron Aziz, I think, and they are doing such a good job!

*clap clap clap*

Another reason I was head over heels with the drama is because of the song! 'Dan Bila Esok' sang by Sofaz some band I don't know until I watched Nora Elena :p



Nora Elena is shown on TV3's Akasia slot, every Monday to Thursday from 7pm - 8pm. If you missed it, don't cry 'cause you can catch it on tonton.com.my! :D

Here is the promo for Nora Elena. Enjoy! ;)



ps: they were acting at Wangsa Walk and those areas and even the road in front of my house, how can I not see them shooting??? O.o

Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment