Wednesday, May 11, 2011

additional time

I am officially on my 4-months break! I'm in the second week of the first month and I have more time than I had ever. Seriously all the happenings from the previous months had me so stressed up but with all the prays I managed to cope with it :D

I have the time to wake up late, eat late or whenever I want and just feel FREE to do anything. I have a few things to post up and these posts will come up soon ;)

Today, I woke up and as usual I will grab my lappy and internet connection, weehoo! surf the net yawl! :p Okay that is so poyo -____-

Anyways, I was Youtube-ing and Panic! At The Disco released a new video 'Ready To Go'! :D Happy bunch I am today! The video is very much looks like a Mary Poppins Musical (if there ever were a musical).

Swiping the chimneys, going down from the air with an umbrella, sounds familiar eh? I would really suggest them to have their own musical using their music. Besides, they are most of the time being theatrical with all their music videos having its storyline.

I have enjoyed this and still enjoying it, I think you should too ;)


Willwritelater XP

No comments:

Post a Comment