Saturday, June 18, 2016

travel bags

Leaving UK for good

Travel bags.... Urgh, I still remember that one time before I leave UK for good, I had this one major catastrophe where my packed-with-a-year's-worth-of-clothes and God knows what luggage just dropped. And the handle was crooked. And I can't push it down, hence there's no way I can check the luggage in -___-

But God showed some mercy on me as it happened when I was staying at one of my cousin's house. So a lovely couple from next door, graciously lend me their huge hammer (are you starting to imagine scary movies? Yeah, me too. But they're not haha).

The wind is not blowing my way

How on Earth do I fix this -__-

My aim was just to make sure the handle can be pushed down. With all the strength I have left after travelling for 2 weeks, I started to just ham one of the handles until it became almost straight. That was A LOT of effort! I had no plans that day so I took my time to fix it. Rewarded myself with a bowl of spaghetti bolognese made by yours truly. Hey nothing like a homemade meal can make you feel good, right? :D

Ever since that day, I vow to make sure I choose and pack my stuff properly before each trip. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who's concerned about this so I thought I'd share with you the types of travel bags I'd bring along in a trip.


1. Duffle Bag


Duffle bag is the simplest yet stylish bag choice you could carry along on your short vacation. Hey, you want to still be cute in case you bump into your potential partner okay :D There are plenty of cute duffle bags designs available but choose the one that suit your personal style. Grab your clothes, makeup, toiletries and maybe a book and you'll have nothing to worry about during your relaxing time.

2. Backpack

If you prefer to travel light and hate carrying heavy bags with you, backpacks are perfect for you to carry on during a short vacation. Or a 3-week long trip like I did! My trusted backpack is currently with my friend in the UK since I didn't have enough space to fit in my luggage. But when I first got the backpack, I didn't know I could fit so much in it! It was only a 35L Karrimor backpack I got from Sports Direct which I intended to use for only a bit. But boyyyyy.... I got attached to it! Even my friends who borrowed it says it could pack A LOT! Easy to move around and no check-in require during flights, definitely one of my go-to! I love you backpack!

3. Small Trolley Case

This one is for you or me, when I am extra lazy. Some of you might love carrying all the stuff you need and prefer to bring some extra items with you. With a small trolley case, or I like to call it bag tarik, I don't need to worry about feeling pain on my back or having to find massage centre just because my shoulders are aching. Don't worry about looking sluggish 'cause a small trolley case always makes you look cute ;) Take a mini trolley case and you can definitely fill in the more items compare to a duffle bag and a backpack.

And those are the types of travel bags I'd bring along during a trip. Now.... I just need one trolly case for my makeup :|

#makeupjunkie
#ineedhelp
#ineedtostopbuyingmore

'Til then, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment