Tuesday, February 23, 2016

confused

I know I'm posting up a wee bit much of beauty topics these couple of weeks but it's something that I feel I could share with you. So here goes another one.

My skin is so CONFUSED right now. I am not sure what is happening but it has been going on for the past couple of months. However, this week has been by far the worst. My skin and pores has been feeling super dry, it's like Sahara desert without any bit of water atom in it. It has dried up until I can even see little specks of dead skin just waiting to be peeled off. I know it's a bit TMI but those who has dry skin problems would understand me here. I'm giving you the squinting eyes you dry-skin type people. You know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

The thing is, my skin is never dry. Never. Ever. I have been having oily skin my entire life coupled with acne, sometimes even cystic acnes. I went through a lot of medication and diets to make sure my skin does not breakout and tried different types of products to kill off those unwanted pesky bumpy things. The only time my skin was ever dried was when I took Roaccutane for about a year and half but it never made it super dry. That helped with clearing up my skin and after that I vow not to ever commit to accutane again 'cause the experience is really nothing that you would want to go through.

#beautyispain

#ifeltit

Until then I have been continuing with my normal facial regime and tried other products that might help me maintain it. Stress however made me breakout again but at least I know what causes it. My entire stay in the UK was somehow helpful in keeping my oily skin at bay due to the dry weather and unpolluted environment. Gosh, I miss Cardiff now. Anyways, I was hoping it stayed that way since my skin was pretty much comfortable.

But what is life without some difficulties eh? My skin started to become dry and oily at the same time after I came back to Malaysia from the UK. YES. I have combination skin now. Like I said a couple of paragraphs before, it has been super dry this week. Especially in on my cheeks and nose and forehead area. I'm not sure if I was using too much tea tree oil or used a facial mask too long. I even had a super rich creme slathered on my face extremely liberally before I head off to sleep. Miss skin definitely did not agree with that as we speak. Gah! 

T___T

I'm going to try a cucumber mask tonight to see if it can help return the moisture back. 

#prayforizzah

#prayreallyhard


No comments:

Post a Comment